The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Old-Fashioned Banana Cream Pie
This old-fashioned banana cream pie recipe is full of flavor. Because it uses instant pudding, this no-bake dessert is ready in just minutes.
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Additional banana slices, optional.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix and vanilla for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Pour 1-1/3 cups pudding mixture into pie crust. Layer with banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. If desired, garnish with additional banana slices. Refrigerate until serving.
1 piece: 311 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.