The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
French Toast Waffles
My family absolutely LOVES breakfast foods, and since our weekday mornings are pretty hectic, we like to have “Breakfast for Dinner” quite often. Bacon Breakfast Pizza, Breakfast Sandwiches, and our favorite Ham and Cheese Quiche seem to be on repeat, but these French toast waffles are definitely getting added to our rotation!
How to Make French Toast In A Waffle Maker
- Spray your waffle maker (I love to use a Belgian waffle maker) with nonstick cooking spray and then let it preheat
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and salt
- Take a slice of bread (I love using Texas toast) and dip it in your egg mixture
- Place the bread in the waffle maker and then let it cook for about 4-5 minutes
- When they are golden brown and crispy, they are ready to eat
- 2 cups milk
- 6 large eggs
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 12 1-inch thick slices of 1-day old French bread or Texas Toast
- Coat your waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray and preheat.
- In medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, salt, vanilla & cinnamon.
- Dip a slice of bread in egg mixture and soak well. Place bread on hot waffle iron. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until light brown and crisped on top. Repeat procedure with the remaining bread.